Updated June 25, 2021
Disclaimer: St Barts Blue provides the following courtesy information as we receive updates. Please verify entry requirments with official government sites since guidelines may change without notice. Please note that St Barts COVID entry requirements may differ from mainland France criterion.
Effective June 25 2021, St Barts is welcoming guests under the following conditions:
Travelers from Green Zones (European Union, USA, Canada, Israel, Japan, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand) need to follow these guidelines
Vaccinated visitors must provide (not required for children of age 11 and under):
1. Official proof of complete vaccination status
2. A negative RT-PCR Covid-19 test performed within three days prior to boarding. Alternatively, an antigen test within 48 hours priorto departure is also accepted.
Once on St Barts, no quarantine nor self-isolation will be necessary. No Covid-19 tests will be required during the stay, except the usual one required according to the return destination, if needed.
Non vaccinated travelers must provide:
1. A negative RT-PCR Covid-L9 test performed within three days prior to boarding. Alternatively, an antigen test within 48 hours prior to departure is also accepted. (No Covid-19 test is required for children of age 1l- and under).
2. Sworn statement indicating that, once on St Barts, they will self-isolate during 7 days and perform a Covid-19 test on day 7th.
For all other origin destinations please view the following link for St Barts Entry requirements for countries designated as Orange and Red Zone Countries
Official St Barts COVID entry requirements
1. Proof of vaccination. Official vaccine cards will need to be presented during the reservation process. You may be asked to present the vaccination card when checking in.
2. Negative PCR or Antigenic Test- St Barts will accept a negative COVID PCR or antigenic test within 72 hours of the flight. The test result must come from the lab and be typewritten. The result form should specify the name of the laboratory, test subject name, birth date, test date, result, type of test administered and how test was obtained. Doctors notes or emails will not be accepted. A formal lab test document will be required.
Please note that if you are transiting through St Maarten (airport code SXM) you will be required to meet the entry requirements for St Martin (www.stmaartenentry.com) that requires a negative PCR within 72 hours of arrival or negative Rapid Antigen test within 48 hours. The island also requires the purchase of a $30 insurance coverage for each adult. The cost of children 14 and younger is $10.
*Please note that St Martin protocols may change so please visit the official site for the latest protocols
The population of St Barts has been successfully vaccinated. The beaches, stores and restaurants are open and operating normally. Protocol measures may still be in place to limit capacity and social distancing.
As of January 26th, the US is requiring inbound travelers to have a negative COVID test (PCR or Rapid Antigen Test) within 3 days before their flight departure to the US. Guests should complete the US COVID Attestation form once they have their test result. Guests can visit the Red Cross testing site for a free antigen tes.
Location: St Jean parking lot (behind cemetary) (via on map)
Cost: Rapid antigen tests are free. 135 euros for PCR
Please bring your passport
Closed Sundays and public holidays
Local pharmacies may offer COVID testing for 50 euros.